Structurecraft
Welcome to the Structurecraft forums! Please register and log in so you can post!

Minecraft server

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read forums to get the last news about the server Smile
Our server IP: 96.8.119.114:25607
Donate 5 pounds or more to recieve the VIP rank!
PM bobjon if you have any questions or comments!
Welcome back Guest!
Its Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:16 pm
Our users have posted 1544 posts

Share | 

1.1 Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bobjon
Server Owner
Server Owner

Post1.1 Update

Hey guys!

As you might have noticed minecraft version 1.1 is out! If you updated you cant get on the server yet (since we are not updating the server until craftbukkit comes out for 1.1) but dont worry here is a tutorial made by Tym17 to downgrade and upgrade your minecraft to certain versions. Dont worrry I updated the links too. So you might be asking, whats in the update? Well here is a summary from mojang.com:

Quote :

- Bow Enchantments
- Golden Apple recipe
- New language translations.
- Slightly smoothed color transitions between biomes
- Reduced brewing time to 20 seconds
- Added spawn eggs to creative (the colors of the eggs even look like the mobs)
- Added world type options (currently only super-flat and default)
- Removed collision box from ladders
- Sheep eat grass and regain their wool

Plus many bug fixes!

Also here is a video hatfilms made to celebrate this new update, you wont learn anything from it but its entertaining.

So yea we will anounnce when we update the server or you can follow bukkit on twitter or keep checking on bukkit.org!

Thanks for taking your time to read this, please leave your thoughts on the update below in the replies. Was it good, awesome, terrible? And what is your favourite thing about it.

Bobjon Smile

1.1 Update :: Comments

Re: 1.1 Update
Post on Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:40 pm by Divide_Impera
It's not much new, but every feature is worth it Very Happy. (except the ladders thing! Sad)
Post on Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:42 pm by benbrooks6
I have to make a new bin folder to update so I'm still in 1.0 I don't want to reinstall my mods either Razz
Post on Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:56 pm by bobjon
Divide_Impera wrote:
It's not much new, but every feature is worth it Very Happy. (except the ladders thing! Sad)

benbrooks6 wrote:
I have to make a new bin folder to update so I'm still in 1.0 I don't want to reinstall my mods either Razz

Yea the ladders thing broke many custom maps Sad, but I think they should release updates less frequently and make them bigger such as the 1.0 update. So its worth updating servers and mods.
Post  by Sponsored content

1.1 Update

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Structurecraft :: Server infos :: Infos :: News-
Jump to: