As you might have noticed minecraft version 1.1 is out! If you updated you cant get on the server yet (since we are not updating the server until craftbukkit comes out for 1.1) but dont worry here
is a tutorial made by Tym17 to downgrade and upgrade your minecraft to certain versions. Dont worrry I updated the links too. So you might be asking, whats in the update? Well here is a summary from mojang.com:
- Quote :
- Bow Enchantments
- Golden Apple recipe
- New language translations.
- Slightly smoothed color transitions between biomes
- Reduced brewing time to 20 seconds
- Added spawn eggs to creative (the colors of the eggs even look like the mobs)
- Added world type options (currently only super-flat and default)
- Removed collision box from ladders
- Sheep eat grass and regain their wool
Plus many bug fixes!
Also here is a video hatfilms made to celebrate this new update, you wont learn anything from it but its entertaining.
So yea we will anounnce when we update the server or you can follow bukkit on twitter or keep checking on bukkit.org!
Thanks for taking your time to read this, please leave your thoughts on the update below in the replies. Was it good, awesome, terrible? And what is your favourite thing about it.