Structurecraft
Welcome to the Structurecraft forums! Please register and log in so you can post!


Minecraft server
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't forget to read forums to get the last news about the server Smile
Our server IP: 96.8.119.114:25607
Donate 5 pounds or more to recieve the VIP rank!
PM bobjon if you have any questions or comments!
Welcome back Guest!
Its Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:36 am
Our users have posted 1544 posts

Share | 
 

 Recommending plugins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
bobjon
Server Owner
Server Owner
avatar

Posts : 444
Join date : 2011-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Recommending plugins   Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:56 am

Droolin wrote:
(Connect the links together due to external link lock)
Some possibilitys...


Sever stabability/Uptime...
Highly Suggested.

http:
//tinyurl
.com/7kk56t5


Efficency and additions for everyone.

(Essentials)
http
://tinyurl
.com/3q3nc4n


Possibility for a Server Upgrade as well (Due to increase in funds from my donation)
Possible for a new Hosting service.....

benbrooks6 wrote:
We shoul get an NPC plugin that trades or fights for or something and name them! Very Happy

Both of those are good ideas but we won't be getting new plugins until we upgrade! And that's when Droolin completes his donation Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
benbrooks6
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 463
Join date : 2011-09-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Recommending plugins   Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:41 pm

Yay! Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
benbrooks6
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 463
Join date : 2011-09-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Recommending plugins   Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:24 pm

Are we going to get the new plugins now that we updated?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
benbrooks6
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 463
Join date : 2011-09-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Recommending plugins   Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:42 pm

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/citizens/


An NPC plugin compatible with 1.1 Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bobjon
Server Owner
Server Owner
avatar

Posts : 444
Join date : 2011-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Recommending plugins   Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:14 pm

We installed essentials and mcmmo yesterday, here are some tutorials on how to use mcmmo and essentials you can figure out by doing /help Smile



I'll look at the npc plugin if it doesnt rape out memory, but great share ben. We also might get an auto restarter although now it might not be as essential since we have more memory and crashes will be less frequent. But only time can tell Question

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Droolin
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-02-11
Location : Master Builder Incorperated HeadQuarters

PostSubject: Re: Recommending plugins   Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:39 am

bobjon wrote:
We also might get an auto restarter although now it might not be as essential since we have more memory and crashes will be less frequent. But only time can tell Question

The reason for the Autorestarter, is the fact that you live in a specific timezone. you sleep at diffrent times than other people.(IE myself which are 8hour different then yourself). If there is a crash while you are Ell are not infact on//awake. it means your server will be offline for that duration. THAT is the reason for the restarter. Do you want your server offline for so many hours while you sleep Sleep or attending school study ?

Cheers Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bobjon
Server Owner
Server Owner
avatar

Posts : 444
Join date : 2011-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Recommending plugins   Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:29 pm

Droolin wrote:
bobjon wrote:
We also might get an auto restarter although now it might not be as essential since we have more memory and crashes will be less frequent. But only time can tell Question

The reason for the Autorestarter, is the fact that you live in a specific timezone. you sleep at diffrent times than other people.(IE myself which are 8hour different then yourself). If there is a crash while you are Ell are not infact on//awake. it means your server will be offline for that duration. THAT is the reason for the restarter. Do you want your server offline for so many hours while you sleep Sleep or attending school study ?

Cheers Wink
Yup added to the list of what I do next time I manage plugins.

-Auto Restarter
-Del Tombstones

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Droolin
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-02-11
Location : Master Builder Incorperated HeadQuarters

PostSubject: Re: Recommending plugins   Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:28 pm

bobjon wrote:
Droolin wrote:
bobjon wrote:
We also might get an auto restarter although now it might not be as essential since we have more memory and crashes will be less frequent. But only time can tell Question

The reason for the Autorestarter, is the fact that you live in a specific timezone. you sleep at diffrent times than other people.(IE myself which are 8hour different then yourself). If there is a crash while you are Ell are not infact on//awake. it means your server will be offline for that duration. THAT is the reason for the restarter. Do you want your server offline for so many hours while you sleep Sleep or attending school study ?

Cheers Wink
Yup added to the list of what I do next time I manage plugins.

-Auto Restarter
-Del Tombstones

Amazing ^_^ Sounds good.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divide_Impera
Mod
Mod
avatar

Posts : 97
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 19
Location : Belgium FTW

PostSubject: Re: Recommending plugins   Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:19 pm

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/fix-admn-nolagg-v1-80-prevent-common-lag-causes-on-your-server-2060.36986/ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bobjon
Server Owner
Server Owner
avatar

Posts : 444
Join date : 2011-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Recommending plugins   Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:51 am

Divide_Impera wrote:
http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/fix-admn-nolagg-v1-80-prevent-common-lag-causes-on-your-server-2060.36986/ Very Happy
Nice Smile. If we still get lag then we will get this.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GothMC
Tree puncher
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Recommending plugins   Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:00 pm

Has the old map Came back yet? since the plugins have updated:o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
benbrooks6
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 463
Join date : 2011-09-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Recommending plugins   Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:40 am

Well a new update was released so now we have to wait again Sad

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divide_Impera
Mod
Mod
avatar

Posts : 97
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 19
Location : Belgium FTW

PostSubject: Re: Recommending plugins   Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:33 pm

Chest lock plugin has to come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bobjon
Server Owner
Server Owner
avatar

Posts : 444
Join date : 2011-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Recommending plugins   Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:53 am

Divide_Impera wrote:
Chest lock plugin has to come.

I agree. Installing it now.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dancraft200
Tree puncher
avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Recommending plugins   Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:23 pm

Problem with this is that it generates too many entities which means more lag. It's up too you to put it in or not but i'd reccomend against it Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divide_Impera
Mod
Mod
avatar

Posts : 97
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 19
Location : Belgium FTW

PostSubject: Re: Recommending plugins   Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:54 pm

What? Chest locker is absolutely necessary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
benbrooks6
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 463
Join date : 2011-09-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Recommending plugins   Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:43 pm

It is

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
benbrooks6
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 463
Join date : 2011-09-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Recommending plugins   Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:44 pm

And world guard

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Recommending plugins   

Back to top Go down
 
Recommending plugins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Structurecraft :: Community :: Talking Place-
Jump to: